You can see here how much reputation Jerrymc3 has received from other members.
3 December 2011, 17:25
Try this first -
Reset your gps - Hold the power button for about 20 sec until you hear a drum beat.
1. Plug gps into computer and run Home -> "Operate My Device". It will take about 30 sec for the function to initialize.
2. You will be able to operate you gps via your pc now.
3. Using your pc plan a route on your gps
4. In addition check several configuration setting on the gps like "voice" and "Language" settings.
5. When you are finished click "done" and then click on the little blue button at the lower right hand corner of the
Home window to disconnect the gps from the pc.
6.Unplug the gps when Home tells you it is safe to unplug the gps.