We've just released a new v1.40.0 software update for TomTom Touch and it's available for download in Sports Connect.
- When you disconnect your activity tracker from a power source after charging a flat battery, you are now shown a blinking 0:00 time on the screen. This makes it clearer that the activity tracker needs to be synced. To sync, open the TomTom Sports App or connect your activity tracker to TomTom Sports Connect on your computer.
- We have made minor improvements to the battery life outside the Sports mode.
- We have moved the Sports mode screen above the Instant Heart-Rate screen.
- We have improved the reliability of call and SMS notifications on iOS.
- We have fixed an issue that could cause the TomTom Sports App to forget the activity tracker.
- To ensure the best battery performance we have disabled 24/7 heart rate measurement by default. This does not affect your current settings. Only after a factory reset will 24/7 heart rate measurement be disabled. You can enable 24/7 heart rate measurement again in the TomTom Sports app. Tap Manage and then tap your Fitness Tracker to go to the Device Settings.
- We have improved Bluetooth connectivity to make it more reliable.