I use my Bandit for short clips (1 to 3 minutes) of my sailing students. I film over a period of 2-5 days and after each day I import the clips to Studio. At home I want to make a clip for each student and send it by email or WhatsApp. I also review the (unedited) clips each day with my students.
I would like to have the following possibilities in Studio:
* very basic editing tools for clips (cut beginning, middle piece or end)
* control the resulting file size for sharing
* if TomTom sticks to the philosophy of turning highlights into stories (instead of the ability to edit the original file):
- the ability to separate highlights that belong to other stories (one story for each student)
- control the length of the highlight (not maxed out to 16 secs), so that an entire clip of 3 minute can be a highlight