We've just released a software update v1.3.254 for the Spark, Runner 2, Spark 3, Runner 3 and Adventurer watches and it's available for download in MySports Connect.
- We’ve added multiple summary cards to winter sports activities.
- We’ve added trails to winter sports.
- In Freestyle activities you can now choose to be shown the altitude and descent.
- We’ve improved the accuracy of 3D distance.
- We’ve improved the accuracy of speed / pace in hiking activities.
- We’ve improved the accuracy of ascent and descent.
- We’ve enabled the use of the Quasi-Zenith Satellite System (QZSS) for Japan.
- We’ve implemented a new Japanese Font.
- We’ve improved the reliability of connections to sensors.
- We’ve improved the off-wrist detection for sleep tracking.
- We’ve made the swimming calorie calculation more accurate.
- We’ve improved the cycling demo mode. It previously showed no speed.
- We’ve made some improvements to Norwegian.
- You can now do a long press to automatically scroll through the Activity menu, Activity metrics screens and when choosing values for settings.
- We’ve fixed a bug which may cause the final lap to always be a bit too short.
- You can now use 20 playlists on your watch.
- We’ve fixed a number of causes of occasional resets.
- Your route just got easier to follow with auto-rotation. You now see your trail in the direction you are moving. This can be turned on or off in the ‘Rotation’ activity setting.
- Trails now have a thicker grey line to improve visibility.
- We’ve added more trail zoom levels for each activity type.
- We’ve added waypoints to the compass. It now shows the start of an activity, start and end of a trail and the distance from those points.
- We no longer accumulate calories when an activity is paused.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause the watch name to be shown as Error in a phone’s Bluetooth settings.
- Various performance improvements and bug fixes have been implemented.