Home

Question: QuickGPS update problem ?

Tags:
Adventurer, QuickGPS update,

006fazer Author

You can see here how much reputation 006fazer has received from other members.

Master Explorer
Replies: 5

14 March 2017, 08:29

Hi,

Since yesterday, i can't update QuickGPS info into my Adventurer. Never add this problem.

Swath sync with two computers and my android mobile. On the computer, log file say it's OK, quickGPS updated !!!

2017-03-14 07:20:56.730 UTC|10|Information|UpdateQuickFixState::onDownloadReply|Download of https://gpsquickfix.services.tomtom.com/fitness/sifgps.f2p3enc.ee
2017-03-14 07:20:56.732 UTC|10|Information|UpdateQuickFixState::onDownloadReply|Write ephemeris 0x00010100 (32150 bytes)
2017-03-14 07:20:56.733 UTC|10|Information|SessionManager::SessionManager::onWriteFile|Enter { HL1456G014xx 0x00010100
2017-03-14 07:20:56.734 UTC|10|Information|SessionManager::SessionManager::onWriteFile|Exit HL1456G014xx 0x00010100 }
2017-03-14 07:20:57.132 UTC|10|Information|UpdateQuickFixState::onSessionWroteFile|Wrote ephemeris. Start update (no wait)
2017-03-14 07:20:57.135 UTC|10|Information|SessionManager::SessionManager::onUpdateEphemeris|Enter { HL1456G014xx
2017-03-14 07:20:57.138 UTC|10|Information|SessionManager::SessionManager::onUpdateEphemeris|Exit HL1456G014xx }
2017-03-14 07:20:57.142 UTC|10|Information|UpdateQuickFixState::onSessionEphemerisUpdated|


But on the swatch, QuickGPS stay with the not update icon :@

I've made a Recovery Reset yesterday evening, not solved the problem...

Thanks.
  • JürgenJürgen

    You can see here how much reputation Jürgen has received from other members.

    Staff
    Replies: 1439
    Expert (Multi-sport)

    Expert (Multi-sport)

    Expert (Runner)

    Expert (Runner)

    Expert (Golfer)

    Expert (Golfer)

    14 March 2017, 08:49

    006fazer wrote:

    Hi,

    Since yesterday, i can't update QuickGPS info into my Adventurer. Never add this problem.

    Swath sync with two computers and my android mobile. On the computer, log file say it's OK, quickGPS updated !!!

    2017-03-14 07:20:56.730 UTC|10|Information|UpdateQuickFixState::onDownloadReply|Download of https://gpsquickfix.services.tomtom.com/fitness/sifgps.f2p3enc.ee
    2017-03-14 07:20:56.732 UTC|10|Information|UpdateQuickFixState::onDownloadReply|Write ephemeris 0x00010100 (32150 bytes)
    2017-03-14 07:20:56.733 UTC|10|Information|SessionManager::SessionManager::onWriteFile|Enter { HL1456G014xx 0x00010100
    2017-03-14 07:20:56.734 UTC|10|Information|SessionManager::SessionManager::onWriteFile|Exit HL1456G014xx 0x00010100 }
    2017-03-14 07:20:57.132 UTC|10|Information|UpdateQuickFixState::onSessionWroteFile|Wrote ephemeris. Start update (no wait)
    2017-03-14 07:20:57.135 UTC|10|Information|SessionManager::SessionManager::onUpdateEphemeris|Enter { HL1456G014xx
    2017-03-14 07:20:57.138 UTC|10|Information|SessionManager::SessionManager::onUpdateEphemeris|Exit HL1456G014xx }
    2017-03-14 07:20:57.142 UTC|10|Information|UpdateQuickFixState::onSessionEphemerisUpdated|


    But on the swatch, QuickGPS stay with the not update icon :@

    I've made a Recovery Reset yesterday evening, not solved the problem...

    Thanks.

    This must have to do with the GPS receiver on the watch. I'm afraid you need to contact our support team for a replacement. 01 70 36 35 82 (du lundi au vendredi de 09h00 à 17h30).

    Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Jürgen
  • 006fazer Author

    You can see here how much reputation 006fazer has received from other members.

    Master Explorer
    Replies: 5

    14 March 2017, 09:03

    ok ;)

    I'll wait before calling the support team... For the moment, GPS Fix take 30s ....
  • Anselw

    You can see here how much reputation Anselw has received from other members.

    Master Traveler
    Replies: 7

    21 April 2017, 13:47

    I have Adventurer watch.
    From recently days, my watch show QuickGPS need to update.
    I connect it with android phone and PC, but it still show need update QuickGPS when it sync complete.
    And I made a Recovery Reset today, still not solved it.
    I call the Taiwan support team, they said never been this and need to send watch back.
    Have it any way to solve it?? Thanks lot. :(:(:(:(:(:(

    1 Attachment

  • JürgenJürgen

    You can see here how much reputation Jürgen has received from other members.

    Staff
    Replies: 1439
    Expert (Multi-sport)

    Expert (Multi-sport)

    Expert (Runner)

    Expert (Runner)

    Expert (Golfer)

    Expert (Golfer)

    21 April 2017, 13:51

    Anselw wrote:

    I have Adventurer watch.
    From recently days, my watch show QuickGPS need to update.
    I connect it with android phone and PC, but it still show need update QuickGPS when it sync complete.
    And I made a Recovery Reset today, still not solved it.
    I call the Taiwan support team, they said never been this and need to send watch back.
    Have it any way to solve it?? Thanks lot. :(:(:(:(:(:(

    What happens when you connect your watch to TomTom Sports Connect on a computer, is QuickGPSfix updated then?
  • Anselw

    You can see here how much reputation Anselw has received from other members.

    Master Traveler
    Replies: 7

    21 April 2017, 13:58

    It happen nothing and sync, update QuckGPS complete. Pics as attach.
    Thanks lot.

    1 Attachment

  • JürgenJürgen

    You can see here how much reputation Jürgen has received from other members.

    Staff
    Replies: 1439
    Expert (Multi-sport)

    Expert (Multi-sport)

    Expert (Runner)

    Expert (Runner)

    Expert (Golfer)

    Expert (Golfer)

    21 April 2017, 14:08

    Anselw wrote:

    It happen nothing and sync, update QuckGPS complete. Pics as attach.
    Thanks lot.

    So if you are able to update QuickGPSfix using Sports Connect I can only recommend that you connect your watch to the computer every 3 days. Version 5 of the mobile app will have an improved update mechanism for QuickGPSfix. It was too late to get it into version 5.
  • 006fazer Author

    You can see here how much reputation 006fazer has received from other members.

    Master Explorer
    Replies: 5

    21 April 2017, 14:26

    Hi,

    Same as my adventurer, which was replace through RMA...
  • JürgenJürgen

    You can see here how much reputation Jürgen has received from other members.

    Staff
    Replies: 1439
    Expert (Multi-sport)

    Expert (Multi-sport)

    Expert (Runner)

    Expert (Runner)

    Expert (Golfer)

    Expert (Golfer)

    21 April 2017, 14:29

    006fazer wrote:

    Hi,

    Same as my adventurer, which was replace through RMA...

    We traced down your old watch and analysed it which helped us implement a fix in the power-down reset.
  • Anselw

    You can see here how much reputation Anselw has received from other members.

    Master Traveler
    Replies: 7

    21 April 2017, 14:29

    Did you mean that I need connect watch to computer every 3 days, because the Android app need to update in future and fix this issue?
    At the meanwhile, how to update the QuickGPS status in watch?
    Thanks lot. :) :) :)
  • 006fazer Author

    You can see here how much reputation 006fazer has received from other members.

    Master Explorer
    Replies: 5

    21 April 2017, 14:30

    Jürgen wrote:

    006fazer wrote:

    Hi,

    Same as my adventurer, which was replace through RMA...

    We traced down your old watch and analysed it which helped us implement a fix in the power-down reset.



    Good news :D
  • JürgenJürgen

    You can see here how much reputation Jürgen has received from other members.

    Staff
    Replies: 1439
    Expert (Multi-sport)

    Expert (Multi-sport)

    Expert (Runner)

    Expert (Runner)

    Expert (Golfer)

    Expert (Golfer)

    21 April 2017, 14:30

    Anselw wrote:

    Did you mean that I need connect watch to computer every 3 days, because the Android app need to update in future and fix this issue?
    At the meanwhile, how to update the QuickGPS status in watch?
    Thanks lot. :) :) :)

    I'm not sure if I understand right. Are you able to update QuickGPSfix by connecting to the computer?
  • Anselw

    You can see here how much reputation Anselw has received from other members.

    Master Traveler
    Replies: 7

    21 April 2017, 15:27

    How can I make sure QuickGPS update complete?
  • JürgenJürgen

    You can see here how much reputation Jürgen has received from other members.

    Staff
    Replies: 1439
    Expert (Multi-sport)

    Expert (Multi-sport)

    Expert (Runner)

    Expert (Runner)

    Expert (Golfer)

    Expert (Golfer)

    21 April 2017, 15:29

    Anselw wrote:

    How can I make sure QuickGPS update complete?

    I see your last connection was using a computer. Do you now see a tick on the About screen of your watch or still a computer screen?
  • Anselw

    You can see here how much reputation Anselw has received from other members.

    Master Traveler
    Replies: 7

    21 April 2017, 15:34

    YES!! It is showing need update QuickGPS on watch. Pic as attached.

    1 Attachment

  • JürgenJürgen

    You can see here how much reputation Jürgen has received from other members.

    Staff
    Replies: 1439
    Expert (Multi-sport)

    Expert (Multi-sport)

    Expert (Runner)

    Expert (Runner)

    Expert (Golfer)

    Expert (Golfer)

    21 April 2017, 15:36

    Anselw wrote:

    YES!! It is showing need update QuickGPS on watch. Pic as attached.

    In that case you need to do the power-off reset that is discribed here: http://tw.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/20901/locale/zh_TW
  • Anselw

    You can see here how much reputation Anselw has received from other members.

    Master Traveler
    Replies: 7

    21 April 2017, 15:53

    Appreciate your kindly help! QuickGPS status is OK.
    As above question,this issue will patch at mobile app in the future?
    Another question is that QuickGPS was update at mobile app sync?
    Thanks lot.
  • JürgenJürgen

    You can see here how much reputation Jürgen has received from other members.

    Staff
    Replies: 1439
    Expert (Multi-sport)

    Expert (Multi-sport)

    Expert (Runner)

    Expert (Runner)

    Expert (Golfer)

    Expert (Golfer)

    21 April 2017, 16:06

    Anselw wrote:

    Appreciate your kindly help! QuickGPS status is OK.
    As above question,this issue will patch at mobile app in the future?
    Another question is that QuickGPS was update at mobile app sync?
    Thanks lot.

    Good to hear this! :)
    There's a good chance that it now works with the mobile app as well. QuickGPSfix is updated at the end while the app may suggest too early that it finished the sync. As of version 6 you will be shown the progress of updating QuickGPSfix.
  • Anselw

    You can see here how much reputation Anselw has received from other members.

    Master Traveler
    Replies: 7

    23 April 2017, 09:57

    Thank you very much! I understood.
    I will handle this if it happen in the future. :) :cool:
  • 006fazer Modbreak Author

    You can see here how much reputation 006fazer has received from other members.

    Master Explorer
    Replies: 5

    23 April 2017, 10:36

    Hi

    Did my old adventurer fish to update quickgps ? Or it was blocked ?

    Have a good Sunday

Reply to this post

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version
Powered by Insided