If you are experiencing this issue you can install a Beta version of MyDrive Connect:
- If your device is connected to the computer, disconnect it.
- Right-click on the MyDrive Connect icon in the Windows notification area or the Apple menu bar or click the country flag on the top right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Select the tab About.
- Tick the box for Install Beta version when available.
- Click Save Settings.
- Right-click on the MyDrive Connect icon in the system tray and select Quit.
- Launch MyDrive Connect again. You will now be offered an update for the program.
Click Update MyDrive Connect and follow the instructions on screen.
- Once the update is installed and MyDrive Connect is running, connect your device to your computer.
- Your device should now show be able to connect normally.
If you are still experiencing the same or any other issue with this beta version, you can go back to the normal version of MyDrive Connect by downloading and running the installer from our website.
Go to https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/mydrive-connect/ and download MyDrive Connect again.
(there is no need to uninstall the beta version - the normal version will overwrite the beta when you run the installer)